WebsiteCapture: A Free Website Capture Tool
This application enables users to capture whole web pages in a single click and to
save them in various image formats. If right click is not allowed on a site, using
this software is the easiest way to save content.
Why is it useful?
- If you want to save an image on a site where right click is disabled, you can
grab the whole site in a click. If you are a programmer, you can save the image by
hacking the source of the site, but it is much more time-consuming.
If you are a web developer and you want your portfolio to be displayed as up-to-date
screenshots on your site, this is the fastest way to generate the sceenshots.
In addition of all features of a excellent plain text editor
also it has:
- Captures the entire page, not only the visible part of it
- Automatically removes unneeded borders, scrollbars etc
- Saves images in various formats (jpg, bmp, gif, png, tiff, tga) and sizes
- Uses built-in internet explorer for page rendering
- It has batch capture mode (capturing multiple HTML files)
- Saves remote web pages using URLs, local web pages or even HTML fragments
- Intelligent UI, it saves your preferances to registry
- Translatable interface to any language (available in English, German and Hungarian).
If you want to contribute a translation, make it based on the default.ini (English) found in the
Languages folder. Don't forget to send it to me so that it could be included
in the next release.
If this software is useful for you and you want to help me to make it more advanced you can make a monetary
Your donations will help me to update my software (development tools,
OS) and my hardware, also with your donation I will spend more time in
the project in both development process (adding features, fixing bugs)
and user support (answer questions from users, visiting forums).
||The program that will install WebsiteCapture
||C# source code of WebsiteCapture
- All the people around the world who collaborate with his translations, bugs reports and suggestions.